please let us know if you need to borrow a suppressor for the class, and select the thread size below. if you need to have your barrel threaded, please bring the rifle in on the Friday before the class or make arrangements to ship us your rifle. suppressors are required for class
THIS CLASS IS NOT A CRASH COURSE INTO THE LONG RANGE. IT’S FUN BUT SERIOUS… CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN 10 SHOOTERS. WE HAVE 3 INSTRUCTORS ON HAND TO HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS AND COACH.
CLASS DESIGNED FOR THE BEGINNER AND MODERATELY EXPERIENCED SHOOTER ALIKE. CLASS IS HELD ON OUR PRIVATE RANGE JUST OUTSIDE EVANSTON WY\
WHY DO SHOTS FAIL!
OPTICS AND HOW THEY WORK, AND HOW TO USE THEM
BALLISTIC SOFTWARE (WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN’T)
GEAR SELECTION, NEW PRODUCTS THAT WORK, AND WHAT IS JUST A GIMMICK!
HOW IT WORKS! UNDERSTANDING YOUR GEAR
- MASTERING LONG-RANGE FUNDAMENTALS
- HOW TO ACHIEVE Natural Point of Aim
- HOW TO ACHIEVE Natural Respiratory Pause
- HOW TO RANGE WHEN YOUR RANGE FINDER FAILS
- USING SHOOTING AIDS AND HOW THEY WORK FOR YOU, (Tripods, Shooting Bags, even your buddy!)
- SPOTTING FOR YOUR PARTNER, CALLING SHOTS, AND COMMUNICATION
- WIND WIND AND MORE WIND READING! BAD WIND CALLS MAKE UP FOR OVER 80% OF MISSED SHOTS, LETS GET OVER IT!
- SHOOTING IN COMPROMISED POSITIONS/ ORGANIC PROBLEM SOLVING
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR RANGEFINDER AND BALLISTIC CALCULATOR, HOW THEY WORK AND HOW TO USE THEM
THE GOAL OF THIS CLASS IS TO MAKE LONG-RANGE SIMPLE, FAST, AND FUN!
Skill Level: NOVICE TO INTERMEDIATE
Skill Details: NOVICE TO INTERMEDIATE
Materials Included: DATA LOG BOOKS PROVIDED, LUNCH PROVIDED, WATER, GATORADE, TOOLS, SHOOTING MATS, silencers
Requirements: MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD WITH SIGNED WAIVER, FOR ENROLLMENT OF YOUNGER STUDENTS, PLEASE CALL AHEAD 307-707-3181
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
RIFLE CAPABLE OF SUB MOA ACCURACY
A Scope with adjustable turrets and sturdy rings
barrels will need to be threaded as we must use suppressors on our range. ( please show up the day before if you need your barrel threaded $100)
PLEASE check the forecast before your class, weather changes fast out here!
knee pads are recommended but not required
safety glasses/ hearing protection