DESIGNED ON THE LIGHTER SIDE, FOR THE AVID HUNTER, OR CUSTOM RIFLE ENTHUSIAST, THE MT7 WILL BE SURE TO PLEASE WITH ITS SLEEK DESIGN AND SMOOTH FINISH.
weights in at only 25oz!
- Billet short action receiver Remington 700TM footprint
- Nitride finish
- Wire EDM cut lug ways
- M16 style extractor
- Trigger mount 2 pin (.125)
- Integrated recoil lug
- Receiver machined from Prehardened 416ss
- Vertical side bolt release, that is much stronger than the standard horizontal
- Weight including bolt assembly: 25ozDON’T PROMISE…PROVE. Our mission? To build world-class Actions that are designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most stringent aerospace standards in the world…period. To achieve that objective, every part is scrutinized for tolerance and meticulously inspected to prove functionality. To achieve and maintain this type of quality, we manufacture our Actions “in-house” right here in Montana, using American-made materials. Promising is one thing, proving is another.Falkor Defense Actions are manufactured to AS9100 Aerospace standards to Falkor’s engineered drawings. AS9100 is a widely adopted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry. This means procedures, processes, and work instructions (including inspection) are developed and audited specifically for our Actions. Our inspection criteria includes Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) checks, and in-process inspection plans through all operations.
- 1 1/16×16 TPI barrel thread tenon
- Recoil lug thickness .260
- Recoil lug protrusion from action .230
- Feed Type: Push
- Ejection Port Length: 3.000”
- Over pressure safety: Directional Raceway Gas Ports (3 & 9 O’clock)
- Firing Pin Material: prehardened 4140 Chrome Moly on a 7075 Aluminum Shank
- Firing Pin spring Force 20lbs
- One piece bolt machined from 4340 chrome moly
- Fluted bolt to allow debris to be removed from lug ways
- Changeable bolt knobs
- Plunger ejector
- Recessed bolt nose
- 2 lug 90 degree throw
*Picatinny rail sections sold separately
USES Defiance Pattern Rings and Rails
Pair this action up with our Match Grade Premium Carbon fiber or Stainless steel barrels and you have one heck of a setup that lightweight and the accuracy you expect from a Match rifle! Choose from the drop-down menu below
LEAD TIME “ESTIMATES” are running approximately 9-12 weeks, Please note, this is a custom order. We do not allow cancelations on custom orders. We are happy to work with you in the event of a chance (like the length of the barrel etc) But due to the very specific nature of these products being made just the way you want we cant allow cancelations for any reason.
There are no reviews yet.